Conference Package 2016
From: 08h00 – 17h00 for only R190.00 per delegate per day.
- Tea/coffee on arrival for delegates not sleeping over
- Mid-morning tea/coffee sandwiches (other options available-please enquire at reservations)
- Buffet lunch (served from 12h00 – 14h00)
- Mid-afternoon tea/coffee confectionary
- Standard equipment & use of conference
- ADD: Dinner @ R150.00 per person (normal buffet)
- ADD: Bed R450.oo per room & breakfast R65.00 for guests staying over
- Air conditioned venues (limited)
- Combination white board/flipchart & pens
- Free standing screens
- Water & mints on the tables
- Pen & writing pad for each delegate
- Copies (additional cost)
- The number of delegates must be confirmed as well as your break times two weeks in advance to avoid any misunderstanding during your conference.
- A rooming list with all the delegates’ names and surnames must be forwarded to us, in order of importance.
- Any extras that may occur during the conference period must be signed off by an authorised person and paid together with the final account that will be sent to your company.
- Please note that all rooms are non-smoking as per management
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice*
*Bookings will only be confirmed once a booking form has been completed and a deposit has been paid*
Once a confirmation date expires. The provisional booking will automatically be released. Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation or postponement.
No staplers to be uses for any decorations. Secure parking is provided
No food or beverages may be brought onto the premises.
Final numbers & arrangements must be done 14 days prior to the event including final payment
Unfortunatly no take away food from the buffet is permitted.
Please note: our kitchen is not halaal/kosher, if these meals are required, it can be ordered in at an additional cost