At Letaba River Lodge we will help turn your wedding into a treasured memory that will last forever…….
We offer a range of wedding venues, boma, charming indoor chapel & outdoor chapel on deck over a picturesque river.
Our wedding venues are available from groups between 25 – 250 guests. Venues can be selected according to the number of wedding guests attending. As all the venues have a minimum and maximum amount of guests it can accommodate. For something different you can book our outdoor wedding venue for a truly African wedding.
Venue hire; (Please phone the wedding administrator to find out what is included and what will be charged separately in your package.)
*Basic Set-up of the Reception venue
*Crockery & Cutlery
*Standard table cloths & napkins (black/white)
*A choice of material overlays
*Round tables for reception
*Full Bar service & Barmen
*Duty Manager on duty on the day of the function
*Complimentary Bridal Suite for the bride to prepare in on the day and for the evening including breakfast
Please be aware that venues will be ready from 08h00 from morning weddings and 14h00 for afternoon and evening weddings.
Our Gift for You……
Deluxe room as well as breakfast for the newly married couple on the night of the evening included in the package. It can be arranged that the deluxe room is booked from earlier to allow for the bride or groom to prepare.
Guest check in 14h00
Guest check our 10h00
Accommodation is available to guest request prices at reception.
Interaction & Bush photos
Photographs are the bookmarks to the special moments in our lives.
We give you the amazing opportunity to have a private photo session with our tamed animals.
Photo session with 3 animals @ R1 000-00 (15 minutes)
Photos in the bush for bride & groom @ R420.00 per person (maximum of 4 guests)
Deposit and Final Payments Information
Deposit of 50% is required to secure your event. Final arrangements and full payment is due no later than 14 days prior to your event. Acceptable methods of payment for any last minute charges are: Credit Card or Cash.
- Once a confirmation date expires. The provisional booking will automatically be released. Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation or postponement.
- Food on the buffet will be displayed only for 3 hours from confirmed time of main course.
- Music to stop at 24h00 & bar to close at 24h00.
- No children without adult supervision. Children under 12 years will be charged 50% of the agreed adult menu price and children under 4 years are free of charge.
- All florists to be out of venue 2 hours before the commencement of the function. To allow our waiters to clean the prepare the venue.
- No staplers to be uses for any decorations. Secure parking is provided
- DJ’s and photographers will be allowed to set up 2 hours prior to the function.
- No food or beverages may be brought onto the premises.
- Should an open bar be required a limit is required, due with the final payment 14 days prior to wedding
- Final numbers & arrangements must be done 14 days prior to the event including final payment
- Unfortunatly no take away food from the buffet is permitted.
- Please note: our kitchen is not halaal/kosher, if these meals are required, it can be ordered in at an additional cost